8 Week Group Program: Whole Hearted Nourishment
October 22 – December 15, 2021
Feeling worn out depleted and wanting more in your day to day life? Tired of feeling stuck in the struggle to “eat right”, exercise, meditate and yet, wanting to FEEL better?
What keeps us in cycles that don’t lead to abundant wellbeing? Why does it feel so hard to feel energized, clear, joyful? And what if it could be DIFFERENT, really hugely different?
Join me in a 8 week powerful and playful exploration of what it means to do the work of deep self-care. Whole Hearted Nourishment is a journey of showing up to your own body, heart, story and edges- and finding how sweet it is to find our way home.
This is an invitation to uncover what is dragging you down and to let go of the accumulation of stress and overwhelm that your body has been holding this last year.
The way we care for ourselves is a relationship, and just as in any relationship that is struggling, it’s important to know what is at the core of a conflict.
Often, the conflict is just an outward symptom of an inner divide, or wound. A key piece to resolving the struggle is to understand the driving emotions that are at the root of our cycles of discouragement, self-sabotage, self-abandonment and self-harm.
And this is where the magic begins.
As we begin to understand the root of these cycles, deep and abundant nourishment and healing can come in. It is the beginning of meeting our body in all its complexity so that rivers of fresh energy begin to flow in.
I am SO excited to share with you this way of being in relationship with ourselves- a kinder, freer, easier way to drop the struggle and have nourishment become a PLEASURE.
It is life changing. Truly.
This is a tuning in so that we can more fully give back without depletion. A way of walking with ourselves and receiving the essence we need to light our lives on fire.
We will be using traditional herbal preparations, embodied meditation and simple Ayurvedic principles of restoration.
- A foundational approaching to whole body healing
- Weekly live coaching call
- A weekly recorded lesson, journal prompts, and guided meditations
- Supportive herbal recommendations to aid you in your journey
In this journey you will learn:
- Uncover what is getting in the way of your enjoyment and joy
- Reclaim your spark, energy and motivation
- Experience the sweetness of being gorgeously human
- Learn how to FEEL GOOD in your own skin
You will also learn:
- Explore the ancient healing support of Ayurveda and how to use this system to nourish your body and heart.
- Learn a critical method for breaking the cycle of behaviors that sabotage your health
- Get guidance on seasonal herbs and foods to empower your digestion, metabolism and energy
- Connect the dots on how to support your hormones and adrenals
- Understand how to break the stress cycles that keep us feeling depleted and overwhelmed.
- build habits and practices that are JOYFUL and create lasting change
Beginning October Wednesday, October 20, we will meet 8 times from October-December.
Zoom Dates are Wednesdays from 11am-12.
These zoom calls will be a place to share and connect and be inspired- but if you can’t make a few (or many), don’t worry- there will be information and support in audio recordings, journal sheets and in the online forum. You can dip into the Zooms as little or as much as suites you and your needs
Option 1 Investment: $795
- 8 Week Program plus a 90 minute 1-1 coaching session where we will look at your life circumstance and constitution and put together a plan of what specific herbs will support you on this eight week journey.
- This is especially good for anyone with more chronic health issues or concerns.
- 8 Week Program only without 1-1 coaching session
Pay over 3 months
- Choose Option 1 or 2 above and divide the payments equally over three months at no additional cost.
Option 1: $200 per month
Option 2: $265 per month
Email me if you have any questions about this eight program.
I look forward to working together!
(*consultations are not designed for treating disease or as medical advice)