There are a variety of tests available that can give you helpful information about your body and what is going on—things that are not always visible to the naked eye.
For example, you may feel tired and depleted and not realize that you are battling a pathogen or that your tissues are inflamed, throwing your immune system into overdrive and draining your body of its energy. When we use specific functional tests we can get a clear picture of where your body is spending its resources. From there we make a plan to target our support so the body can come back into balance.
Functional tests will show us:
• Whether your gut is struggling with inflammation or infection (you’d be surprised by how common this is!), which can impact your immune system, energy levels, focus, and mental health.
• Whether you have low or excess cortisol, which can make it difficult for your body to absorb nutrients, heal and repair.
• Whether your stress levels are impacting your hormonal balance and possibly your sex life.
• Whether your adrenals, tiny powerhouses that help your body meet the stresses of everyday life, are depleted from infection, allergies, toxins, bacteria and/or food sensitivities.
• Whether you’re eating too quickly, which can prevent you from digesting your food properly and can make it harder to lose weight and absorb nutrients.
• Whether you are eating foods that you are sensitive to and how much of impact these foods are making on your system.
If you are curious about how functional testing could help you and the costs involved, click here to schedule a free 20-minute consultation. Together we can explore whether this option is the right fit for you.